Wednesday, 5 February 2014

ASOS | ALL GOOD THINGS


Finally I have purchased these ASOS boots, but for a long time I had a doubt, if I actually need them. The moment I decided to purchase them they were out of stock but after they were restocked I thought it was fate - that this time I most certainty have to get them.  They are super-comfortable, because the actual heel is actually quite low and the platform gives the high height. Also I am quite satisfied with the quality the texture in light looks great.Speaking about International deliveries (as I'm not living in UK) ASOS are great with delivering the product on time which I'm quite happy about! As of now ASOS is my favorite online shop.


COMFORTABLE?
 Most certainty! The platform gives the decent height and also evens the heel height.After walking a full on day with them my feet didn't ache.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES?  
ASOS offers free deliveries within 4 to 14 working days in my region (Europe, North & East), my deliveries usually comes approx- in a week. Check out the International deliveries map - here
TRUE TO SHOE SIZE?
So as ASOS doesn't offer half sizes like 6.5 I prefer to take the 7th size a little bigger than my usual. So before you buy the shoes make sure to measure your feet correctly and decided which shoe size is better for you!

WORTH THE PRICE? Yes they're worth it! Because they are very comfortable and good quality.
Hope this review will help you clear any doubts and answer some of your questions.


check out the boots
  |ASOS ALL GOOD THINGS Lace Up Ankle Boots - (here)

9 comments :

  1. love those boots
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely boots :)

    http://myvintagephotography.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. They looks so good!
    Make sure to check out my blog!

    MAJOTRON.BLOGSPOT.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love ur blog
    would u like to follow each other?
    let me know
    xoxo
    www.colour3d-vogu3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! will def check your blog!

      Delete
  5. Thank you for this review! I've been contemplating on whether to purchase these shoes or not. I need a pair of platform boots, since my Docs don't give any height.
    x Gerry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess, you should definitely get them! I've been wearing them for over 3weeks and I'm still very happy about my purchase/

      Delete
  6. great boots! will you let me borrow them? :DDD

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your feedback!